Book a private guided tour to enjoy Quebec City or Lévis with an experienced guide who will tailor an itinerary personaly for you. Your private guide will go at your pace, address the topics that interest you and will surprise you. The private tour is ideal if you wish to enjoy a truly customized and unique personal experience.
- Questions ?
- No guides available on our form ?
- Special requests ?
Please contact us. Tours Accolade is able to guide you everywhere in Quebec City, Lévis, Island of Orleans (Île d’Orléans), Côte de Beaupré, but also in Trois-Rivières, Rivière-du-Loup and the area of Portneuf.
The cost for private walking tours in Quebec City & Lévis is 85 Canadian $ per hour, taxes included, from 1 person to 15 people.
If you have special requests, it’s better to contact us before booking to make sure we will be able to provide an outstanding Private Tour. In some cases, it is necessary to do some research to prepare your private guided tour and it is better to inform us in advance; the research can be an additional cost. Examples of special requests:
- You are writing a historical book.
- You have ancestors from here and you have a family tree we can use, it will allow us to tell you the probable history of your ancestors.
- You have ancestors from here, without a complete family tree, and you want us to assist you in your research before the private guided tour.
- You have a very specific idea in mind about the route or content of the tour.
First step, it’s easy, free and fast : contact us!